Preventive measures for new coronavirus
The new coronavirus prevalent in early 2020 is a new virus. There is currently no vaccine available. Traditional Chinese and Western medicine treatment plans and preventive measures for this disease are under study. Official credible traditional Chinese and western medicine treatment plans have not yet been announced. Credible drug precautions. The source of the virus is under investigation. It is presumed that the source is the operating and purchasing staff of Wuhan South China Seafood Wholesale Market. At present, the virus has caused a large number of people to be infected, and the epidemic situation is severe.
As effective vaccines have not yet been developed, more attention can be paid to the details of life.
1. Purchase from the fresh market. After contacting animals and animal products, wash your hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
2. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or elbows when you cough or sneeze.
3. Avoid close contact with anyone who has a cold or flu-like symptoms.
4. Cook meat and eggs thoroughly before eating.
5. Avoid contact with wild or farmed animals without protection.
6. In order to strengthen self-protection and reduce the risk of respiratory infections, you can wear medical surgical masks and N95 masks for prevention when you go out. It should be noted that no matter what type of mask is, the protective effect is limited, and it needs to be replaced regularly.
7. Abandoned masks and other possible sources of infection cannot be discarded randomly. After simple damage (ripped or shredded), put them in special plastic buckets, and use unused waterproof paint buckets, plastic wall paint buckets, etc. as pollutants to recover. Containers are also a good choice.